Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manyshot [2.00.6b]
[Image: b8ebdd253f.png]

Headshot, when used with multi-round guns, will fire all the rounds of the gun. I'm unsure if that change was intentional but in this case....

Headshot will cause mutated multi-round guns (bow-guns that normally only fire one round) to fire all their rounds at full power, and treat them as if they were actually guns still for the purpose of gaining extra attacks with akimbo (in the case of handguns).

This was tested using a mutated Yin and Yang and having Akimbo, then using Headshot after putting up the new Double Dao buff (+2 rounds to each gun, thus causing the Yin to fire five times and the Yang to fire twice (4/2 = 2) ).
Will Add if you subweapon a mutated pistol and main another pistol all gun skills that are akimbo compatible will fire the mutated subweapon at full swa per akimbo hit.
To clarify, Lolzy means that with Akimbo, firing a normal handgun will cause a off-handed mutated (bow) handgun to fire its rounds as if it were still a handgun. (I.E. a 4 round mutated Bow handgun will fire twice, but will only fire once as normal if you try to attack with it instead of a normal handgun)

This is of course only an issue with Bow mutated handguns as only mutated Bows have the effect of forcing multi-shot guns to only fire once due to how mutated Bows were changed to work.
I think the issue is thaat -change to bow attack proc- is over writing each attack -after- the akimbo handgun rounds check.
Honestly should have made its own topic for that bug instead of trying to put it into this one, but do you mean a weapon that is originally a bow mutated into a gun, or originally a gun that is mutated into a bow?
Both issues refer to a bow that was originally a gun (a mutated Yin/Yang, i.e. originally a gun, mutated into a bow.).

I'm unsure if it was an intentional change with Headshot, but a few patches ago it started having multi-round guns fire all of their rounds when used as opposed to only one shot like it had in prior patches. It wasn't that much of an issue, but now it causes former-gun weapons to fire all their rounds anyway despite being mutated into a Bow (which normally causes multi-round guns to only attack once).

As for the other issue, it's just when you use a normal, non-mutated handgun with a mutated handgun that would otherwise only attack once whilst using Akimbo.
I.E. A normal Yin and a mutated Yang.
1. Double Dao for +2 rounds to each (4/4)
2. Fire with the Yin, causing the Yin to shoot 4 times, then the Yang to shoot twice, despite being a Bow.
3. Fire with the Yang, causing the Yang to attack once without any additional attacks from the Yin due to the Yang being a Bow, and not a Gun.
So essentially the bug is that even if mutated, handguns were getting akimbo benefits. These have been corrected.
Just to check, has the part about Headshot maintaining the gun's original rounds when mutated also been corrected?
no spoops