Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You play me right round, Right Round (Free Performance)
[Image: unknown.png]

Can we do something about this? It's really easy to spam the music and it just sort of flood things. Maybe add a cool down between the free performances. I dunno, this just seems silly to me.
Or another thing that we could do Sarah is Either give it a cool down that you said Or we may add EXTRA cost to the Mental Strength. like make it cost 5 instead of 1
I'll guess that will give them a Bright idea of it.
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
I have to agree with this, its rather annoying to be suddenly rping and then all of sudden X started a performance or X finished a performance. A cool down is a pretty good idea but I doubt it will really stop someone from spamming the crap out of it.

Either way +1 from me.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Same here. From what I've seen the annoyance this can bring through spam is pretty big.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Nah. Make the performance an off-IC thing.

Don't make it an Emote. Make it just a small text "X started a performance.", like Injury warning go. Why? This same shit can be replicated by multiple people playing a performance at the same time.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This is the exact reason why pray was made into a wemote and not an emote, so as not to totally wall the chat with this kind of spam.

And pray takes -25- stamina, and it was still considered disruptive.

Granted from an IC perspective it makes more sense for perform to be visible so the same solution wouldn't apply, so something like Snake's suggestion to alter it from an emote to a smaller text output akin to injuries or god loyalty notifications would help make it less jarring.

Either that or as other people also suggested, forcing a cooldown on performance so one person can't overrun the entire chat.