Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh? I couldn't hear you (v.2.16g)
Well, this bug exist for a while but before, we were all able to just switch over to talk tab and check what we miss. Since that isn't the case with the new chat, might as well I post this.

Ever now and then, some of your say, emote and so on will vanish from the chat for other people. So you will see it, but others won't (Sometimes it's the other way around). This happens when the chat is very active (OOC and other stuff), if the user sends messages too quickly or just flat out random times.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Supposedly this has to do with OOC running in the background in a ghostly way even if you have it turned off. Basically if you have OOC off it'll still keep counting towards the text limit and messages will start disappesring if people talk enough in OOC.

Might be related.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Nah, not that one. I made a post about it already that's pending. It's the one whereas if you post something, sometimes you or people around don't see it. It was a problem for the much older chat too, like it's been around for a year even but before it 100% was in other channels so it didn't matter until now due to the chat changes.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Its commonly referred to as the talk tab bug, where in sometimes in the all chat one message would just get eaten, so you'd check the talk tab in order to see if all the posts line up. But with the new chat you don't have an area to check for unsent messages (this is client side btw)