Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.17b] Unreloadable Daggers
Bug: When using skills that involve a Gun attack (Such as Lead Storm), if the user has a mutated Dagger equipped as their weapon(s) the skill will resolve with no attacks being delivered at all.

Steps to reproduce: Equip Mutated Daggers as your Guns of choice.

[Image: 46837356db.gif]
It's any mutated weapon, not just the dagger.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I have reported this before

It's because Leadstorm has a requirement that the Gun ALSO be a Rifle/pistol/shotgun

the response I received was that dev didn't want lead storm working with Launchers and Throwers (all three of them...the forgotten gun types).

Changing it to work for all guns would open that abusable door, Changing the subtype of mutated weapons would also be undesirable.

Personally I feel lead storm should be changed to exclude Throwers and Launchers then, and allow things mutated into guns to get the benefit of Leadstorm. But I've been told no to this before.

I wish you luck in this report.
I generally do not want weapons that are not natively guns to be able to perform an AoE attack with Lead Storm.
Dev I'd like to go over what the ramifications of allowing that would be.

they would all shoot a single time per target, like a rifle or shotgun, and wouldn't be as overbearing as quickdraw is with on hit effects.

The weapons that can be guns are as follow

[list=]Replica weapons (nothing really special except braver could be used in a demonhunter/Kensei built to proc hidden cuts on a large group, Damage would be less than any shotgun MG/Dh build)[/list]
[list=]The elemental attack theft weapon line (nothing special to note)[/list]
[list=]Grandsmasher (could be interesting if it attacked all field objects in range)[/list]
[list=]Mythslayer[/list]
[list=]Tsukage&Hikage[/list]
[list=]Paragi shuriken (Aoe knockdown chance, Less likely to work than heavenkick)[/list]
[list=]Dragon sword set (unlikely to do anything other than be a cool watergun with ensui I guess)[/list]
[list=]Hisen (same DH/Kensei as Braver)[/list]
[list=]Dual element fan tomes (they have knockback, that's about it their damage is low)[/list]
That's no longer treating this as a bug post you know
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity