Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.19] Clearance Is Not Had
Emergency Clearance levels appear to be broken.

Setting the Emergency Clearance level works, but when you set specific staffers to that level (in this case, level 2), you are met with:
System: You lack the proper clearance for Emergency Treatment tasks.

Medical Heads also can't access Emergency patients either due to this. I added myself as staff and changed my clearance level as well, but that didn't fix it.

I also tested Simple Clearance levels and that didn't seem to be broken and working as intended.

How to replicate:
As a Medical Head, try to treat an Emergency patient.
When it fails, add yourself (key.slot#) as staff and then adjust your clearance level to the Emergency Clearance level you set for Emergency patients.
Get the error present above.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Thanks, this will be corrected in 2.19b.
This is still happening in v.2.19b. A thing to note is that when I edit a specific staff member's clearance level, and then edit it again, it is defaulted to '1'. Maybe that's causing this?

I replicated this with the steps above. Even as Medical Head, I still can't treat Emergency patients. I get the same error.

Edit:
Even as Medical Head, removing yourself from the staff list if you added yourself originally strips your clearance for Simple Patients as well. Re-adding yourself fixes this, but only for Simple Treatments. If I set Simple Treatments to a level above 1, it gives me the same error as Emergency patients.

So I think it's just staff clearance levels defaulting to '1'.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)