Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maneuver: Skilled Weapon Exchange
This has been a feature I know a few people have wanted for a while, or have stated in the past.

Skilled Weapon Exchange

Requirements: 20 SKI.
1 Trait Point.

Essentially this trait allows players to swap weapons that they have in their item belt for an M cost (3 - 4 M).

How does this work?

The basic idea is putting weapons into your item belt, (great for engineers), and swapping them out between your hands, for a cost of M (since in a real time battle it'd take you time to switch weapons).
  • Put weapon in item belt.
  • Select Weapon Exchange.
  • Select weapon in item belt.
  • Select hand to swap with.

How would this benefit?
  • Allow players to use skills that are weapon specific due to the ability to swap weapons when necessary.
  • Allows a little bit of synergy for Arb/MGs due to them not being able to work cooperatively at all.
  • Gives people a more situational tactic when it comes to the enemy they're dealing with.
  • Can provide grounds to give enemies a physical resistance to certain weapons since players can swap if they find themselves pitted against an enemy resistant to their weapon.
  • Gives the item belt increase for Engineers more versatility.

These are just a few things off the top of the head. I don't see anything that it would really hurt in the end result because the only people who would have an advantage over others, are the ones who have the trait. But this would be a new way to provide more tactics, and flexibility in combat, especially for people in the melee category, or those who have skills that are weapon dependant.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I'm 100% for this. Maybe rename it to "Weapon Exchange", make it cost 4M, unless you get an Engineer Skill called "Skilled Weapon Exchange", which lowers the cost of it to 3M?
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
Weapon Exchange would be a decent name to call it, and have a secondary trait that requires Weapon Exchange to unlock Skilled Weapon Exchange for 1 extra TP in order to lower it to 3M. That way it's not a class specific thing.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"Swap"
This would complete me.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
Reiji from mugen no frontier
[Image: 348e5d09ac.png]
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]