Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Text Doesn't Care
I turned off Combat Text, and it only stayed off for one battle. The option is still toggled off, and toggling it on then off again does the same thing for one more battle. That first battle was a Core battle, if that would make any difference. Same level 22 Mixed Crypt mentioned in the other thread I just posted.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Could you tell me what messages aren't being 'off'? Because it's possible some of the battle messages do not use the proper channel.
When I originally turned it off, it didn't show Hit%/Damage/Crit%, nor if I hit or missed or damage done/healing done, or FP regen, other than the visual effects. After the first battle, when it came back 'on' by itself, it showed all these things again, even though the option was still toggled to off. It did this all in the All Tab. It functioned as intended in the Battle Tab, showing all these items no matter what setting, or whatever number of battles.

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
The attack forecast always displays, so you might have had the wrong tab open. I don't think it's 'resetting'.
I suppose you're right, after I tried it again some more today. Or maybe it was a one time thing. Ahh well, marking as fixed.

After looking into it some more, I did find that the combat text, window flash, and chat filter settings were not saving, so it likely reset because you relogged. I've corrected this.