Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrambled Stat Points? [v.2.65b]
Hello,

Very new as a player so I don't know how to look for a debug for information that might help. Working with what I can:

Character "Sabertoothed Man" / "Veezara Makani".
Logged out 10/27/2022 after playing without issues.
Logged in 10/28/2022 and received this alert:
"System: You do not seem to mee the requirements for Trait Last Rites, so it was removed."

That's odd because I specifically put 20 points into Faith for that exclusively.

So I did the numbers of adding up my invested base stats and found I have 148 pts at level 36. Yet I noticed my Faith was now 19 points and Luck at 2 points of invested stats. I'm fairly sure I have not invested in Luck as I am not going for lightning damage or an evade build.

So, with nothing to show for how it would have happened, I'm suspicious my stats were mildly scrambled with Luck stealing 2 pts from somewhere else, Faith being one of them.

I have taken a level-up to put points back into faith and get my trait back. I reckon this can be solved with one of the forgetting fruits when I have currency for it.
(10-29-2022, 01:43 AM)Jaemin_Glider Wrote: Hello,

Very new as a player so I don't know how to look for a debug for information that might help. Working with what I can:

Character "Sabertoothed Man" / "Veezara Makani".
Logged out 10/27/2022 after playing without issues.
Logged in 10/28/2022 and received this alert:
"System: You do not seem to mee the requirements for Trait Last Rites, so it was removed."

That's odd because I specifically put 20 points into Faith for that exclusively.

So I did the numbers of adding up my invested base stats and found I have 148 pts at level 36. Yet I noticed my Faith was now 19 points and Luck at 2 points of invested stats. I'm fairly sure I have not invested in Luck as I am not going for lightning damage or an evade build.

So, with nothing to show for how it would have happened, I'm suspicious my stats were mildly scrambled with Luck stealing 2 pts from somewhere else, Faith being one of them.

I have taken a level-up to put points back into faith and get my trait back. I reckon this can be solved with one of the forgetting fruits when I have currency for it.

Do you have a trait that would add faith such as Faithful/Priest, or the Uranus star sign? The Star Sign would add +2 FAI during certain months which might bring you below the threshold outside of those months.
I do have a Starsign Uranus for the +1 Faith. I'm not sure how months are tracked for in-game, and, I did not think Talents are based on bonus abilities. I thought talents exclusively relied on your core assigned points for abilities. Does Starsign bonus count as an assigned point? If so, that'd screw up all calculations for sure.

Also, was Oct 27 to Oct 28 a new month in-game? Uranus is months 7/8/9 which I thought meant July/August/Sept.

Might as well ask here: how do you check in-game month? IaplaceNet only tells me the current in-game hour. I didn't know if there is more in game time to track.
(10-29-2022, 02:17 AM)Jaemin_Glider Wrote: I do have a Starsign Uranus for the +1 Faith. I'm not sure how months are tracked for in-game, and, I did not think Talents are based on bonus abilities. I thought talents exclusively relied on your core assigned points for abilities. Does Starsign bonus count as an assigned point? If so, that'd screw up all calculations for sure.

Also, was Oct 27 to Oct 28 a new month in-game? Uranus is months 7/8/9 which I thought meant July/August/Sept.

Might as well ask here: how do you check in-game month? IaplaceNet only tells me the current in-game hour. I didn't know if there is more in game time to track.

Its tracked on mainland through Laplace and isn't exactly a feature on Korvara yet (Which it should be eventually.) Each month is 30 in game days, each in game day takes 3 hours to complete, or 90 hours (3 days and 18 hours).

The in-game months are not able to be tracked on Korvara, and its not made clear that the amount granted is a base amount either, which is likely what caused the confusion, you'll need to invest 1 more point in FAI if you wanna keep the trait during months that Uranus would prosper.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Jaemin_Glider
Thank you. I guess I had no idea I was in the active month when I got the points up to par.

I'm marking this solved due to beginner issues, not technical issues.