Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.71b] 2x Summoner's Tandem Daggers and Summoner's Dancing Shoes (query)
I'm currently weilding 2 Summoner's Tandem Daggers and a pair of Summoner's Dancing Shoes. I am Spellthief/Grand Summoner, and using impact call.

I had tested this combination on the test server and there the order of the items went boots -> main dagger -> off hand dagger -> allowing me to summon, move toward an enemy, and then do two 1/2 damage attacks. 

I made the same character on the live server and got my daggers/boots, only to find I can"t do the same combo as it goes main hand-> boots -> off hand. I was advised to submit a post here about it to see what it should be, as the two servers are inconsistent.

I've tried unequipping and re-equipping in various orders, changed enchants and materials, changed my other gear and class, and no matter what, it always happens in the consistent different order on each server.

Thanks
In my experience in the test server, and it only ever did the two hits if I started next to them, and neither of us moved. And twin dance never worked.
Here is a recordins of what I'm observing if this illustrates it clearer. On the test server, I'm able to move and attack twice regardless of whether I start adjacent or not, I believe this is because the effects are going in the order of boots -> dagger 1 -> dagger 2. On the live build, regardless of if I start in melee or not I only ever get the second hit. If, however, there is an enemy adjacent to me before I move, I will hit them, move, then hit the other enemy. I believe this is because effects are triggering in the order of dagger 1 -> boots -> dagger 2.

I have observed this same order on multiple test server characters on my key, if that matters.

(can only attach one video per reply, here is the live recording)

This probably has to do with the order the items are equipped in determining the order the effects activate. In 2.72, I'll be making an adjustment so that the attack property of the daggers will trigger after the movement effect of the boots.