Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archer destiny could be sweeter (Skill Suggestions)
I for one think destinys are rad as hell, and i love the combos some classes get thanks to it (looking at spellthief’s max spells by default, engineers stronger bots, grandmaster bk tact) though i feel some classes dont get all that much, and i feel as if archer gets the least due to how their classes mainly contradict with eachother.

I feel like two additions can be made to improve destiny. As magic gunner and ranger are at a conflict with weapon types, the change should be focused on arbelist, which i feel is straight forward - change the mono benefits to destiny benefits, mono arb is not in a good place, the downisdes of just being an arbelist outweighs the upsides of shooting any weapon as an armament (this only really benefits fists, as tomes can be made range via tactitian and daggers have throwing knives, and even then theres barely a reason to use fists as an armament)

The second change for pure destiny could be an addition to dynamic shooting, that being a parry. Arbelist has a good interaction with parries, and I feel like a sort of countershot type of parry could be fun, perhaps something that could only work outside of 1 range of the enemy? That and potentially +2 more range would be perfect for someone who’s a destiny archer. The parry could of course be different, and arguably lucky fortune is a form of damage reduction, but that can be ran with any class combo with magic gunner as a subclass.

An addition for the mad lads that want to make ranger/mg work:

shelltip:
Increases the hit of bows by half of scaled guille

Additionally lets ranger’s bow basic attacks and skills apply shells on hit and lets bows charge spark trigger. (To make more sense with overcharge shenanigans, perhaps using an overharged shell with a bow both triggers the inactivity of shells and removes 10-15 durability from the bow)