Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bell Of No Rest
The Bell of No rest is a rather unique item in that it's an instrument weapon that gives +10 Sound Attack and that upon killing an enemy, you heal your first youkai for 40% of it's HP. Which sounds good on paper, until you realize said youkai has to be dead, and also that you're going to be using this with some kind of summoner (Probably bonder)-- and this puts you in one of two places.

You're either using a Gun (Instrument) as a Summoner/Bard of some variety, which Bard doesn't get too much support for basic attacking (outside of melee), or you're using it as a summoner with something else, or a bard with something else. Unfortunately, with the Diatrophism, this weapon was converted from being a Handgun.

I'd love for either this weapon (and perhaps Blaster Trumpet...) to gain a slight benefit, to help it out, just a simple touch to give it a second subtype; either Handgun or Shotgun, to allow for more synergy with this item to be used with MG/Bard (Akimbo/One-Shot Wonder) or DH/Bard (Coyote Pack).
Wasn't this a handgun instrument?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(06-05-2024, 01:28 AM)Snake Wrote: Wasn't this a handgun instrument?
Nope! When it got made an instrument, it lost Handgun status.

Please let me play performer/mg dev.
Aight, make the bell on hit deal sound damage to other enemies in 3 range equal to U.L./2. Now it's good and fair.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Making it an a handgun enables a cool Performer/MG support setup, and rule of cool always gets a +1 from me.

Making it a handgun/instrument hybrid is like, super cool, and its a 10 star so you don't have to worry about any mutations.
Wonder if it can be made to have two tags, it'd be interesting. Especially for Club weapons.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]