Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobra Stance
I have never played a demon hunter, and when I fought dodgy cobra demon hunters back in the day I didn't have much fun, so I'm a bit uneducated and biased in this topic. Any opinion I could give would be close to useless.

With that preface being set, I would like to voice a concern that if a base evade increase is implemented that it does not stack with the base evade increase of rogue. Otherwise it could get a bit out of hand.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
(07-04-2024, 08:35 PM)Shujin Wrote: But if you whole kit only has 5 evade, its useless.
Again, we're saying the same thing. I'm just saying in a vaccum 5 evade is definitely something. Also if you combine it with say, 45 evade from another class, it's decent, because it costs no momentum. But DH needs at least one or two buffs. Maybe soldier could have an evade buff of some kind...
Cobra Stance should give Base Evade instead of Bonus Evade.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm gonna echo the sentiment of Autumn here and say that Snake Dancer should give +25 Evade against enemies in your line of sight. That's... genuinely all DH needs right now to be a decent enough dodge class.

+5 Evade is still useful to counteract people debuffing you at evade cap, while not necessarily the most common occurrence (especially for DH lmao); it's still something. So I'm pretty ambivalant on the idea of making it base, let alone base that can stack with Dodger.
[-] The following 2 users Like Miller's post:
  • Autumn, Sawrock
I vote 100% for either stacking evade per cobra skill or +25 evade vs enemies in vision cone.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water