Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.88 v5] The Art Part Back Attack
I don't how how to report this without sounding crazy, or if I do sound sane, how a fix can be reasonably administered.

The back sprites for female icons, when compared to males, have their second and fourth frame swapped (overall, frame 6 and 8 of the icon). These specifically are the frames facing north.

Some clothes, such as my recently-made vest and pants, account for this. I don't know how I noticed this issue now, when making Felhart's pauldrons, and not when making the female version of the normal pants.

Some clothes do not account for this. This primarily includes clothes that were only designed with male bases in mind- the female bases could clip through the shoulder, or alternatively, the hand sizes will be big (close hand coming out of the far sleeve) or small/non-showing (far hand coming out of the close sleeve).

Examples provided below, with futuristic x-ray icon technology:

[Image: nQS6ZC6.png]

[Image: hzzWyXA.png]

Honestly, the best solution I can think of would be to swap the sixth and eight frame on the female bases, and then also adjust in the same way every single clothes/hair icon that was designed with the female base in mind.

Edit: Dev, if you want me to, I am 100% willing to go through all the clothes that have been created to fix this.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]