Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks for the Rematches, Dev!
The rematches are alot of fun and really challenging. I like this sort of content.

I would like to express my thanks for that.

I do think though, that it's still a little "Unfair", towards dodgies, as they can get very easily 1 turn deleted even through their buffs, when there are multipile bosses. While I so far didn't run into an issue with hitting very much in the rematches(just a few misses here and there, which is fine), I think we might need something for those in the long run. Not entirely sure how to do that, to be completely honest, without breaking other areas.

Either way, I'd like more of this difficulty-level content, as it's actually difficult to Solo without feeling to overbearing (minus my soft dodge bones being broken instantly sometimes, before I even get a turn)

Thanks!
I have an excuse to talk about it now.

T3 Decarabia is my favourite piece of content in the game. Had a fight where we dodge walled it by the skin of our teeth. 10/10 on dark amp update.
Dark amplifier updates are some of the best the game has seen so far, A++

I've also enjoyed Solblader greatly from my testing, might be a new favorite to play.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
(07-08-2024, 10:07 PM)Collector Wrote: I have an excuse to talk about it now.

T3 Decarabia is my favourite piece of content in the game. Had a fight where we dodge walled it by the skin of our teeth. 10/10 on dark amp update.
Haven't actually done Decarabia yet, I love the content too though so far. I respectfully stayed away from it for now. doesn't really drop anything yet, right? So its primaly for fun?

The most mood was though when I was fighting 3 Gobo brothers and they turn 1ed me before I even got my turn to evade buff up. Still good stuff.
(07-09-2024, 12:38 AM)Shujin Wrote:
(07-08-2024, 10:07 PM)Collector Wrote: I have an excuse to talk about it now.

Haven't actually done Decarabia yet, I love the content too though so far. I respectfully stayed away from it for now. doesn't really drop anything yet, right? So its primaly for fun?

The most mood was though when I was fighting 3 Gobo brothers and they turn 1ed me before I even got my turn to evade buff up. Still good stuff.

T3 Decarabia is the most difficult piece of content we have, including G6 content. Make sure you've got a good group going before you enter and give it a go. There's something valuable in there you can dig into the new update spoiler thread in the discord for, but I'unno if it's too soon to reveal it on the forums just yet.

Good luck.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collector's post:
  • Poruku
Can't wait for starfish PTSD to resurface. o7
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Collector
You're welcome!

I'm glad people enjoyed them as much as they did.
[-] The following 3 users Like Neus's post:
  • Collector, Fern, Shujin