Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reusable battle items
let's be honest, grinding is pain, watching people farm 24/7 is pain, potions with non farmable items is pain

my suggestion, make all battle items non consumable, infinite use, limited uses per battle instead

Or, make all potions/other crafted consumables give stacks of 5 or 10 instead of a single use.

yes this is about gunpowder.
Sure but only if we nerf smoke screen and make it more transparent. It's so painful to fight in a smoke screen, and bomb users (especially excel) get to cover the map in that stuff.

Also plz nerf smoke shuriken ty
I personally like trying to find an alchemist who can make potions for me. It may be “boring” roleplay, but it’s nice to have to find other characters to cover your needs.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
People are gonna farm even if there's an oversaturation of potions, honestly, it's very easy to get anything that requires farming and yet people keep doing it. So I don't really expect making all potions easily available is going to stop people farming. On the other points, maybe fair, but I'm not even sure it's the scarcity of resources most of the time, a lot of non-standard potions just don't have a candle to other item slot options to be worth using to begin with!
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity