Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dagger Arbalest
Add daggers to the list of weapons that can be used as armament. We have rifles that are usable which is a guile weapon; having a guile sub weapon only makes sense and would open up a few neat builds.

And I mean, shooting a knife from a gun makes like 20x more sense than shooting an axe from a bow
[-] The following 3 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Miller, polly, sirtrex
Honestly? While we're at it, I have no idea why the "use any weapon type as an armament" effect is Monoclass Arbalest only. It really feels... contradictive? Like you'd want to open up your options to different weapon types so you could synergize better with your subclass... But you just... Lock yourself out of a subclass to do so?

It just feels like a Main Class skill that is for some odd reason locked behind Mono Arbalest. I don't think it'd be too powerful if it was changed to MC Arb instead.
THE POLLY!!!!

THE POLLY IS REAL!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 5 users Like polly's post:
  • Miller, Poruku, Ray2064, Snake, Toffee
(07-11-2024, 01:22 AM)polly Wrote: Honestly? While we're at it, I have no idea why the "use any weapon type as an armament" effect is Monoclass Arbalest only. It really feels... contradictive? Like you'd want to open up your options to different weapon types so you could synergize better with your subclass... But you just... Lock yourself out of a subclass to do so?

It just feels like a Main Class skill that is for some odd reason locked behind Mono Arbalest. I don't think it'd be too powerful if it was changed to MC Arb instead.
There's no good reason to monoclass Arbalest. At that point, you lose out on so much just to be able to use any weapon type as an armament. Not sure why it isn't just MC to begin with. Many such cases!
[Image: chad-mewing.gif]
There should be a difference between 'suggesting to go mono' and 'locking a playstyle to mono'. The latter is not fine.

But again, so is not fine to fire a bow or a gun from your bow or gun, lmao. I'd only ask for that to be limited, and maybe the whole deal of "any weapon" can just be main class-only, while monoclass arbalest has a higher duration on its buffs and debuffs.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]