Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Character Lore / Ability Approval] Hinoko / Kairi
Applicable BYOND Key - Hinoko11
Character Name - Hinoko / Kairi
Request Type - Character Creation / Lore Confirmation

Request Details -  I have roleplayed as a character that, within the boundaries of skills and abilities you can get through the class skills, had permanently installed a youkai within their body, and acted as if the installed youkai had full sentience.

Specific Request - The current situation with my character is that I have continued on to play as her for 4 days without approval of lore. I am willing to make amends and delete the character if required. I am asking for approval of certain actions that seem possible in the playing ground / lore of Sigrogana Legend 2.

1. Permanently installing a youkai to a summoner, or a normal person's, body, through a contract, which may or may not have caused a race change. (Last part can be changed without harming the roleplay environment.)
1.1. Said installed youkai having sentience.
1.2. Said installed youkai being able to control the host's body, through mutual agreement.
2. Creation of youkai contract by a third party.
3. The skill 'Normalize Form' to be active outside of combat, in non-transformed state that is harmful to the user.
4. The acquisition of the Shapeshifter Class in character through translated text.

Aside from point 3, 1, 2 and 4 can be rearranged as the character is yet to regain their memories. It is possible to make this character a normal Two-Face character, and make everything just a farce. However, I would like to keep this character to the way they are, if possible.

... if it is required, I will accept any punishment that is to be given to me.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - There has been mentions of the act of Shapeshifting being taboo and of restricted grounds. Perhaps this can be what is considered taboo and in dangerous grounds.
Application has been discussed and altered in DMs to suit the lore.