Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animation Station
Thought of this while looking at Dreammaker- Just as we can view all four cardinal directions while updating our character's clothes, there should be a fifth icon to be viewable- a walking animation, cycling from all four directions. This way we are able to easily view how our character looks like while walking, without having the problem of the background moving below them (if the area is big) or having our character move along the screen (and being harder to track, in areas that are small).

Example from Dreammaker provided below:

[Image: TPVsQT9.gif]

Specifically, the most glaring issue (as minor as it is) as things are right now is that icons that are similar (such as the clothes I've recently submitted) might only fit a male or female base. The only way to tell which, for an example, pauldron is made for the right movements is to exit the clothes window and go back in, which I figure is a bit cumbersome.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • MegaBlues, Poruku, Toffee
poking my head in to suggest that there be a "Moving" toggle in the mirror menu that just sets the 4 viewable directions to their active movement states, which would allow for all of the directions to still be viewed at once and not require the creation of any additional states and only require an additional button/box rather than moving/resizing the preview window
[-] The following 2 users Like MegaBlues's post:
  • Sawrock, Toffee
(07-18-2024, 08:57 AM)MegaBlues Wrote: poking my head in to suggest that there be a "Moving" toggle in the mirror menu that just sets the 4 viewable directions to their active movement states, which would allow for all of the directions to still be viewed at once and not require the creation of any additional states and only require an additional button/box rather than moving/resizing the preview window
That’s even better!
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Poruku, Toffee
yep this is a real (one hundred emoji) post. take my neus gold!
[Image: chad-mewing.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Toffee's post:
  • Poruku, Sawrock
100% support
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raigen.Convict's post:
  • Sawrock