Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
In Regard To The Recent Announcement
(07-21-2024, 12:00 PM)Vanilla Wrote: i've honestly never even seen anyone mention right-wing ppl in the disc, why was it even brought up?

Honestly I just needed a word for the people that often made those jokes. I'm not necessarily defending them. More so implying no one should sink to their level of name calling and hate speech.\

Like I said, all for the Announcement.

(07-21-2024, 12:01 PM)Maya Wrote: Homie this ain't the hill to die on, nobody is thinking about banning you for this.

Maybe not. But I did cause drama for absolutely reasons found to be really shitty.

Like I said, I understand getting a ban. Not if.
Bigots. Bigots was the word you're looking for.
(07-21-2024, 12:06 PM)Vanilla Wrote: Bigots. Bigots was the word you're looking for.

Simple enough, I suppose. But this thread is starting to drift into nothingness. 

I won't delete it or whatever, I won't hide from my own consequences. But I will stop responding now and let the GM team decide to reduce it to dust or just lock it.
What a bunch of nonsense to wake up to this morning. Equality is neutrality, and that means not treating minorities like the latest punchline to a “dark humor” joke. Be better, do better. I’m locking this hoe.
[Image: USxyRvr.png]