Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Pickaxes stack bug?
Now Im not sure what defines a bug but Im confident this is not an intended feature. 

Im playing a new lvl 1 character

Now then I started off buying some pickaxes from the merchant shop from Telegrad

Then I went on to mine in the Beach Caverns thats a little south of Telegrad. Now I dont have image of that place but I stumbled into the minotaur labybrinth and screenshotted the issue there.

As seen when attempting to mine a rock a option to pick between 2 of the exact same pickaxe shows up

Asking why this happens on discord I got this reply from Firefate saying it was due to the pickaxes technically being different

Checking my inventory I did indeed find 2 different stacks of pickaxes, same descriptions and looks as each other yet still separated.

If I were to attempt to recreate this glitch, I would start a new character, buy pickaxes from a shop then try mining rocks and checking my inventory. 

Relevant images shown here: https://imgur.com/a/vQa80UN

This is my first time doing a bug report, please tell me how well I've written this. Thank you and have a good day!
Well I be the guy!

First off, attempt to write the current version where you discovered the bug in the title.

Secondly, the "Bug" you are referring to is probably a thing based on different ID's. The Pickaxes you start with and those that you buy have simply a different number and once you burned through them, you should no longer encounter that, as far as I know.
Right, its version 2.89c.

And yeah after going through the starter pickaxes it went away.
L shujin
[-] The following 1 user Likes FatherCrixius's post:
  • saikyogroove77
The two pickaxes are actually slightly different. The ones you start with in the tutorial room sell for nothing. It's probably due to some murai botting reason, but the trade restriction until level 10 probably sorts that out anyways. Who knows!