Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few Skill Ideas
I took the liberty of making some skill ideas for some classes that seemed a bit... lacking in some areas when compared to other things.

Void Assassin
Name: [Dirty Fighting]   [Image: rgAWNYP.png]
Type:|Passive|
A true assassin knows that taking advantage of perception, or a prone target, could make all the difference for precision. Back Attacks with Daggers receive bonus Hit. Bonus doubles if the target is Knocked Down or Blinded.
Rank 1: +3 Hit while Back Attacking, (Daggers Only)
Rank 2: +3 Hit while Back Attacking, (Daggers Only)
Rank 3: +3 Hit while Back Attacking, (Daggers Only)
Rank 4: +3 Hit while Back Attacking, (Daggers Only)
Rank 5: +3 Hit while Back Attacking, (Daggers Only)

Black Knight
Name: [Die Hard]  [Image: 76Fd13p.png]
Type:|Passive|
Black Knights have the reputation for being immortal warriors in the field of battle. Allows you to keep fighting to a maximum of -30 HP.
Rank 1: Learn skill
Rank 2: Equipping this skill does not take up a Skill Pool slot.

Engineer
Name: [Disable Trap]  [Image: XhV6eSb.png]
Type: |Support | Range: 3
Being able to tinker with machines and contraptions has its kicks. At a chance equal to SKI + a bonus based on Rank, you can disable a targeted trap.
Rank 1: 10 FP, Chance: SKI+10%
Rank 2: Chance: SKI+20%
Rank 3: Chance: SKI+30%, Can target hidden Traps
Rank 4: Chance: SKI+40%
Rank 5: Chance: SKI+50%
I like these, though I personally wish Soldier had more skills too (not just BK). Having more ways to increase hit probably helps against the ridiculous dodge stacking.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
i dont see the point of letting someone fight until negative hp. that's just +30 hp
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9312#p9312 Wrote:MegaBlues » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:34 pm[/url]"]i dont see the point of letting someone fight until negative hp. that's just +30 hp
Unless you can still see the HP of other characters. I hope not, but if so, it might catch some people off guard.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
Two suggestions:

1. I'd say Dirty Fighting should be a bit stronger, like +5 per rank. Or, perhaps, lower the target's critical evasion by a % alongside the +Hit.

2. Unfortunately, the typical 'Die Hard' mechanic from SL1 and some Tabletop games doesn't work well in SL2's system. What if it allowed you to act freely for up to (Rank) turns after being reduced to 0 HP, unless you take accumulated damage equal to some large % of your Max HP?

Otherwise, these are actually pretty good suggestions.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Hit would be fantastic for Void Assassins, but one thing they REALLY could use would be 'spin around'. Hiding at the side of a map or bush makes you mitigate a WHOLE lot of a lot. Being able to spend 3m on turning someone would be immensely helpful. (Whether or not VA needs buffs is a different story. GG Evasion.)