Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUG]Donor Outfit slots
Could it be possible to add a donor item for outfit slots, The ability to get more via LE is nice, but characters already satisfied with their current legend extensions would really not be able to get these, perhaps a new donor item that'd enable up to 2 more slots at a time?
Outfits are purely cosmetic. Why you may have to forsake your GODLY level 60 to get outfits is a wee bit of a waste.

+1 for donor outfit slots.

plus we need more course.

Also there is a topic for this. But I doubt it gets checked much. (Top posted topic in this forum)
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
I think this would be more ideal as a donation item for players who are already satisfied with their characters. I know I wouldn't get this as a LE but I would definitely get some if it were a donation item.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Yep, pretty much what everyone else has already said.

LEing for something that's entirely cosmetic doesn't seem right. I mean, yeah, sure, this doesn't really hurt the people who haven't already LE'd multiple times to get stats they're comfortable with, but, to people who -did-, they'd be thrown back into EXP-grind hell to get those stats again, just because they wanted another slot or two.

A donation item, while requiring donor-currency to obtain, doesn't hurt the player for wanting them. And, hey, it's cosmetic.

The option to gain them via LEs could remain, but, a donor item would be great for people who want to keep their stats, and still get more slots to play with.
Being the one that suggested more slots in the first place, I definitely agree.