Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interference Levels
I have some suggestions for Interference.

1. Interference should have two levels. Level 1 would be halving HP and FP heals, Level 2 would be interference as it is now.
2. Hexer and Void Assassin should use interference Level 2, Magic Gunner should use interference Level 1.
3. Under Hexer's Llunel's Decay, both levels of Interference would act as previous Interference would under the effect of Llunel's Decay.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Magic gunner's interference shell(and especially one overcharge, but thats for another thread) definitely needs to be toned down, I'd be behind this.
This is a convoluted way of nerfing Magic Gunner's one overcharge for interference shell. Instead of making the status effect harder to understand, the change should be directed at Interference Shell.
Wouldn't it make more sense for it to lower HP and FP healing by LV% (and crank up the LV)?
I like Soapy's suggestion.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Also just having some way to cure interference would be kinda cool. Simply because 12 round interferences are kind of OP.
Instantly curing a High Charge for 3M would be kind of OP, too.

Just putting that out there.
Or having the item remove duration off of it, if it's too high. or simply giving a Healer class something to get around it.
Or just change the shell's Duration formula for Interference. (i.e. High Charge/2 turns, or perhaps a duration cap) One Overcharge + High Charge + Interference Shell is the only thing I've seen in the 'nerf interference' argument here.

It would also be nice to have Dullahans ignore the FP half of Interference, since they're the only race that will essentially die without FP regen.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I went ahead and nerfed the duration on the Interference to HCP/2.