Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Legend Authoring]
So, like. It gives +1 Talent Point per Legend Ink spent in it. It's not really that good considering you have to go from 0 to 60 2.5 times and the only benefit you see from it is +5 Talent Points. Could it possibly give +2 Talent Points per legendary Ink resulting in a max of +10?

Also. Vera Wa. It sounds good in theory, but. In reality it isn't, nor is it ever wanted. It raises the limitation range by 5, but it doesn't lower the 45+ limitations that most people do. If it could be changed to mess with the 45+ noexppenalty thing it'd be great. Setting it down to, at max, level 30+ and you no longer have EXP penalties. Instead of, you know, what it does now.
No.

No.

I think both of these are fine the way they are.
...Unless I'm wrong, doesn't having a 25-level XP range mean that you can
start going into a Lv. 60 dungeon at Lv. 35? You don't need to have your XP
range limitation removed to get full XP from a 60, if it's within your XP range.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=990#p990 Wrote:LadyLightning » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:03 am[/url]"]...Unless I'm wrong, doesn't having a 25-level XP range mean that you can
start going into a Lv. 60 dungeon at Lv. 35? You don't need to have your XP
range limitation removed to get full XP from a 60, if it's within your XP range.

That's what I'd imagine it does as well. If it doesn't, then just what the Hell does it actually do?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!