Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shinken 4 Daze
So. Shinken seems to have.. a lot of disparities with it.

A person that deals 74 BASE damage with Shinken ( 50 STR, +18 Katana, +6 Rank) on a target with 33 (Base) Defense is dealing 69 Defense. We figured that she's also getting KATANA MASTERY for Shinken, so it's 84.. but that still doesn't explain anything. The attack should deal 51 damage, not 69.

On a different target, with 10 defense, she did 92 damage. Ignoring his defense entirely and.. somehow getting a large power boost??? Well. It doesn't end there, oddly enough.

56 Def, 20 Terrasque Shell armor. 63 STR+18 Katana+ R1 Shinken+ Katana Mastery. 93 damage. I dealt 23 damage, without Kensei ((but the same strength)) I dealt 14. Which.. doesn't actually add up either, but whatever.

Damage seems to be very inconsistent all around and is probably worth a look into. Fern has some other issues they had involving it shrekking on 20% Resist, 60+ Def, and Evasion.. but idk.
The projectile also kept hitting my 61 total defense character for 80 with Evasion and Sayakana IIRC. It was not a Kingslayer or Absolute Death either.

(that means i would have taken like 140+ damage if i had 10 defense or something which is odd)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I can confirm as it is hitting 100s on my 60ish defense character, and chasers normally hit them for 50ish, there is something funky going on with Shinken.
I think it's currently adding weapon power twice. Should be corrected.