Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More House Locations and DISCer Expansions?
Alright, I have no idea how many people will agree with me on this one, but with the growing playerbase (as slow as the growth is, but still), there's not enough player house locations to meet the demand. Sure the GMs can clear up places that are occupied by inactive players (Thank you again Sly for that help, when I was looking for a house), but what if there are only say... One or two houses in a single area, there's enough room to place a few more, and the houses are occupied by active players (*cough cough* that one coast near Dormeho *cough* ). Is there a way that we could possibly get more houses placed in places, or have the option to actually place a house somewhere on the World Map, similar to the camps? I know it could potentially end up like a clusterhole like Sigrogana Legend 1's DISCer placing was, but maybe do as was done there, and not have portals within a certain area of one another??

And my second suggestion: More DISCer expansions?? I know we have many already, but if you're a design-o-holic like me, it would be GREAT to be able to get even more of these on my hands. Maybe something more like the Castle dungeon walls, or a more crypt-like expansion maybe? We already pretty much have everything in the Black Doors and all.
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes, Malzeno
The portal inside of Asago locations lead to house spots, if you're not looking to have an actually public house, but just one to share with friends when you're online (as only the owner can bring people into them).

The problem with DISCer expansions is that icons are needed to make them. No icons, no expansions.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."