Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eviters Lawbreaker
Okay I derped in the last topic, apparntly it´s not Combi weapons but Demon Hunters Law breaker is messing it up again.

tested it now with Lawbreaker on and off. while on, no procs triggered and off insatntly let it trigger Eviter again.

So yeah, Apparntly since the last update or even the one before that, it does this again.
Needs more details.
Need more infos on the more infos you need.

If you turn Lawbreaker on, the debug message says
[Image: 986fbd70121657cd9f0570a03d04413e.png]

If it´s off it says something about chance to proc or just Eviter message depening if it worked or not.
Basically, Reaver's Martial Lawbreaker is ignoring Eviter, even if your weapon equipped is Sword/spear/axe/bow
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Does it only function this way with Soldier skills?
Yes, only with Soldier skills it seems, I've seen Eviter proc on many other things.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Lawbreaker is breaking the law with soldier skills exclusive (as it should I suppose). Though I would wonder if you're not using a sword/axe/bow/spear and you're using a weapon such as a gun for madchop, would Eviter still proc since lawbreaker allows you to use a different weapon? I guess that is balance fu more so-- Lawbreaker in its current state makes everything bypass Eviter when using soldiers skills with it on. confirm
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
Should be fixed in 1.57b, retest and see what happens.