Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylish? Nah.
Let's replace Stylish between players with other types of battle, some of which could be location-locked. ie

- Near Lispool, have a battleground where you can play 'King of The Hill'. At Round 3, the entire field save for an area the size of a sear will be stricken with hail and snow that will damage and cut down the move of those caught in it every round. This lasts until the fight ends.
- In Chaturanga, set aside an area to play 'Checkmate', which requires atleast two people in each party. One person in each party becomes 'The King', which doubles their health but makes them unable to do anything except move (Felidae's would be annoying, but consider it a challenge) and forfeit from any place on the field. The game ends when one party's King is defeated.
- Any fights started in Law's End will not distinguish between parties. If two parties of four start a battle, then all eight are able to attack one another or remain in their original parties as they please- hence, friendly fire and mid-fight backstabs are entirely possible here. In Turn Order, everyone's icons would be surrounded with a grey outline instead of a purple or blue one.
- Requesting a fight from someone around the arena would give you the option to challenge them to fight in the actual arena, which would only be possible for one on one confrontations (no one would be able to hop in mid-fight, and forfeit would be possible at any time from anywhere).
- A true alternative to Stylish, available from anywhere, would be Crazy. Three separate parties would be able to participate in a single fight, and would work by having one party receive two crazy fight requests within thirty seconds, which would bring all three parties into the same field and have each party grouped together in one of four quadrants instead of trying to split them into three parts of the map and fucking over whoever spawns in the middle.

Thoughts?
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
Seems sort of complicated, but sure, I can +1 if Dev's willing
+1

But yeah, like spooks said, it might take some time to put this running smoothly, but hey! It'd be worth.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13844#p13844 Wrote:Egil » Tue May 17, 2016 5:07 pm[/url]"]
- Any fights started in Law's End will not distinguish between parties. If two parties of four start a battle, then all eight are able to attack one another or remain in their original parties as they please- hence, friendly fire and mid-fight backstabs are entirely possible here. In Turn Order, everyone's icons would be surrounded with a grey outline instead of a purple or blue one.

All of these sound great, so long as something is done to account for AoE attacks in Law's End. Being in the sand isn't the same as the Confusion debuff, no need to Magaisendo your team to death. Having more ways to fight one another would be fantastic.
Agreed with the others. I don't really think it's a bad idea either (even if it'd take a while). +22 points to it!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
All possible points to this... The Laws End one sounds REALLY fun.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Hello there,

The idea of this is actually quite interesting and especially the one in Law's End is what fancies my interest. We know this is a cutthroat place and making friendly-fire a thing with groups becoming null and void seems like a casual thing.

I can only throw my support for this idea, however I'm unsure if Dev may be willing to code this. We'll see though, it's indeed interesting.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
I would like it, when the friendy fire Option of Laws End wasn´t really locked on Laws End only.
I mean it´s entirely legit that someone might want a 1 vs 1 vs 1 fight maybe? Things like that should be possible anywhere. Maybe a "last man standing" kind of thing?

What I would also like, even when it might be a unpopular opinion, a spacey battlefield...I sometimes feel that the map isn´t big enough for 4 vs 4 where everyone can cross the field in one turn and attack at the same time. Allows for some cheesy tactics that are just lame, but whatever..The option would probably be nice to have.(I hate invisible wall hugging, in a open field)

+1 to the ideas tho.
A possible solution to Law's end 'But I don't want to quake my friends to death'.

Add a skill for free to everyone, namely: Watch Your Fire, a toggle skill. When toggled on, skills cannot target allies. (Confusion overrides this.)
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!