Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlockable LE Traits V1
Although this is more of just a conceptual idea I had about a week back, I'll give it in short form here until I can think of things to incorporate:

Idea 1: To incorporate unlockable LE Abilities that allow you to purchase exclusive Traits, these cannot be refunded (the LE Ability) and the Trait may or may not be able to be wiped via Fruit of Blandness.

Idea 2: To incorporate unlockable LE Abilities that boost the effectiveness of certain Traits by small percents, again these cannot be refunded (the LE Ability) and the Trait would be able to be wiped via Fruit of Blandness.

Edit: For now I'd just like to test the waters on where the community stands on this Suggestion before I try thinking of ways to expand on this.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I'd very much like it if LEing didn't provide such big bonuses, spending legend inks on traits and aspects is pretty worthwhile as is when you need them, the great reckoning introduced a system in which you do not need to LE once to compare to literally everyone else in the game, I like that as it is.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I agree with Spoops, I don't want to make LEing too good, because then it'll be forced for people to do it.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
I'd be for it if it was basically things you can get without LEing, but permanent so you don't need to re-buy them every time. Such as Tactician, Skip, Sub attack, Ambidexterity. It'd make subsequent LEs easier without providing too nasty an edge.

As well, maybe PVE-ccentric ones that won't be particularly beneficial to PVP, like increased carrying capacity (since that shoots down to the default after LE - and if someone is PVPing, they almost definitely have enough Vit for anything they need to carry) or a boost to food effects or something.

TLDR version: Anything that doesn't impact the PVP scene is an interesting idea, really.
*loud burp*