Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10* Void gloves?
A thought occurs in OOC a while back and I think it would be a fun item. Sprite would probably be a glove, palm up, with a bunch of variously sized black orbs around it with purple auras/coronas. But hey, I don't have any sprites and that's entirely dependent upon a volunteer.

Rift Caller, a hand-slot item.

On Round Start: UL*2% chance to spawn a void portal within UL Range. Portals last 5 rounds.

I'm wondering if this should also grant the ability to jump through a void portal at either no cost, low cost, or actually refund. But getting back 2m for one jump, then using a void gate skill proper and jumping in that one and repeating the last step MIGHT be a little bonkers.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
I can't really comment on if it would lead to any balance issues, but the idea itself is actually pretty damned cool. I'd love to see something like that.
If the chance is every single round, then I think just having the 24% chance to spawn a Void Gate every round is enough w/o anything else, especially for a Hands Slot item. That already out-classes other Hands Slot 10*s.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
I only agree because we have a Sayakensa, 'exclusive' item for Kensei.

Having a glove off-hand will make a Dagger Dancing VA useless.

Also, the maximum chance will be 12% due to the upgrading nature of Hands. So LOL...
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
You can multiply or divide the rate, and 12% is liable to be never (on average), rendering the whole purpose of the item null. Either way, yeah, I guess just the UL*2% chance to spawn a void gate is fine what with Sayakensa.

The only reason this idea stuck in my head was because: '*waves hands around wildly* HELLZONE GRENADE *detogate*'
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Oh wait, if you mean (UL*2) % it makes sense now, the lack of space confused me, sorry!

So yeah, I'd be down for an special item for VA, like we have for Kensei as I said earlier. Soooo....
(+1)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'll keep it in mind the next time I add 10*s.