Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meta-screening
Could it be possible for smokescreen to hide the name of a skill you use from enemies who cannot 'see' you past it?

For example, person A is on 1 side of smokescreen, and person B is on the other side

Person A uses Smoke screen, followed up by HSDW

Person B would see person A use smoke screen, but HSDW in the top bar that labels what skill you use would come up as "???"
Yes please. I've suggested this before... just simply hiding everything from the other side.. or simply making it so if you can't SEE the person due to opaque tiles, you can't see anything they do, including movement tiles that pop up, or even attack tiles. It'd be a great escape mechanism!
Would probably be a nightmare to code, but yeah, it'd be very welcome. People already can lock on to your position with stuff like heaven kick since the game autoselects you for attacks. This would give it some better use.
You could do this for all LoS breaks, sounds good.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
+1 for a general line of sight system, including skill name pop ups.

will make castle dungoens a little more annoying but, thats fine.
It would be nice for the effect (being unable to see what's on the opposing end of the wall of smoke) to count towards all units in combat universally (even the caster).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy