Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick, we lost the camera feed!
I'm not sure if this is applicable only to them but the (monster) mercenaries seem to count you as an observer (as seen on a certain map).

EDIT: The issue is not permanent and will reset once your main character has their turn, but this is extremely annoying regardless.

[Image: aa7ba64a2d09482aa76c15fd629cc772.png]
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
This has been an issue with Youkai for some time, as well. I'm not expecting a fix any time soon, considering how long it's gone unresolved despite multiple threads being made about it in the past.
*loud burp*
Well, I think this is a BYOND issue with edge perspective, I'll try turning off that flag if you're controlling someone else for this update. It'll make the map off-center but you (should) be able to see.
I don't see a fix to this yet as I JUST had the same issue happen, really kinda screws over people who actually use youkai in PVE with total control like myself and just kinda feels like it's saying "Don't do that"
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
There's not much I can do about it if you don't give me some more details/a screenshot.
[Image: d6a18e2bc203f9c3b72ed119575cc08f.png]
[Image: edd3c3589347059bfd992879fcd554bf.png]

This is the best I can offer since we know exactly what room it is, the Castle one with the wall where bargets tend to float through it. Any controlable minion, be it youkai, mercenary or monster will have your P.O.V presented with THIS. I have absolutely no idea what else you would need, please tell me, i'm eager to fix this as soon as possible.

Update: This also affects spectating, meaning you can't save anyone in these fights either... whether for ic OR ooc reasons.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
It's probably caused by the game treating you like a spectator regardless of whether or not you actually are, or just using minions in these two instances.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Check again in the next version.