Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Attacks, Cooldowns, and You
Turn-Based Effects, such as regeneration, buffs ticking down, or poison, have never activated between the bonus round and turn 0 before. Okay, fine. It may be infuriating as all hell when you desperately need your FP regen and your party leader keeps back attacking everyting in sight, but food makes that more manageable at least.

The Cooldown system, however, is another story: using a skill with a cooldown on a back attack just locks you out of it even longer, since the cooldown timer also doesn't tick down.

This is quite inconvenient and honestly quite frustrating if your build strategically cycles through multiple skills with cooldowns, completely throwing off the rhythm.

Just thought I'd mention it in case others agree with me: Might it be an idea to change effects to activate between Back Attack's Bonus round, and turn 0?
*loud burp*
I was actually going to suggest this today, since Round 0 messing with regen is horrible for [strike]boxers[/strike]builds that can end battles in the first turn or two even outside of back attacks.

It'd also be neat for regenerating closer to your actual max HP/FP if you have any passive wil/vit boosting effects.