Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death to my House Interior
So this has happened again, the same as the last two times. All of my furniture has disappeared in my character's house. It wasn't near the time of a reboot and there hadn't been any lag. The only that that happened before I entered it again was that the server crashed for a moment. Other than that, I have no idea!
Thank you for your time, again!
Key: Kyameaku
Slot:2
[Image: hN4sZDg.jpg]
The server crashed? That's not good. If I restore from the last backup on the 20th, will it be good?
If that's the latest one you have, it would be greatly appreciated! If you have anything from around the 26th, that would be even better though, if you could! Thank you so much!
[Image: hN4sZDg.jpg]
I assumed it happened to both levels so I restored both of them. If that -wasn't- the case and you want one of the other floors returned to how it was, let me know; I made an additional temporary backup of the existing files before I replaced them.

If the server crashes, I highly encourage someone to post about it so I'm aware of it. Central control will put it back up when it goes down but crashes cause all sorts of issues and I need to be aware of them so we can avoid some really annoying problems.

I'm also going to try and break the housing system on my local compile and see why this keeps happening to some people.