Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Field Suggestions
Whenever any of us enter combat it's usual a flat surface with some environmental features. I adore the space and the castle fights because the extra terrain makes you create better strategies to strike at your opponents. Honestly, this idea should be explored in other terrains but provide more of an advantage and disadvantage point.

Let me break it down.

Let's say we're fighting in the forest right? The forest has a lot of things that you can use to stop your enemies such as pulling back a branch and letting it go (If they have Heavy armor they would be technically immune to this, but to a mage it would hurt). Perhaps mud could appear randomly under the grass and it could slow down your movement. Environmental assets could make the game not complicated but more strategy oriented which by the looks of the game, is the base of it. All these builds, the numbers, the armor, the weapons etc. are all carefully planned to focus on aspects needed to tank, dpt, magic it up, etc.

Even grabbing a barrel and throwing it at the enemy to force them to go back a spot. Or better yet, this'll make a class like Engineer more used as well because the class is mainly camping and letting people fall into your traps. Most people stay out of an engineers range and destroy them from a distance.

The Arena and a desert should be mostly flat but having quick sand in a desert might make things...funnier...

(And before someone says this is to benefit myself. I have never played engineer not do I want to.)

So why not add more environment assets that we the players could use to our advantage to make combat for elaborate.