Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install SUGGESTION
So, we all have known Install for the longest time is... Ew... So how about instead of it replacing our bases... It instead adds maybe 15 or 20% of the youkai's stats to ours, with the exception of Aptitude and Sanctity for Corrupted and Aptitude reasons. Most youkai only hit about 52 at the most in a stat and with 20% that's around +10 to a single stat. If that feels too strong then tone it back some. Just a thought to make install feel like you're actually gaining something.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Install was nerfed when it gave less bonus stats for a reason, and I don't think going back and beyond that will help much. Install already received an adjustment to exclude SAN and APT recently and I don't know if anyone's actually noticed or seen how much of a difference it's made.
Please no, we don't need more ways to buff up stat bonuses. Q_Q
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I think I know why it is a bit 'meh'. Probably because the Youkai bases are weaker than a normal character's. I wonder what would it be if Rank 5 of Summoner's innates could give Youkai +1 at all their base racial points.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]