Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frostnomnom
Can enemies affected with Frostbite like, 'not' destroy ice sheets while walking over them, but still get slowed in some way?

Or Cryomancy get a new Talent to make the ice sheets more durable, 'stepping-on-top' wise, because walking over to destroy ice tiles makes Frostbite become obsolete too fast to the point of becoming 'just a Ghost food', unlike Cinders (that stay in the ground and keeps burning) or Burn (Burn still nullifies bonuses to DEF).

If that's impossible, can Frostbite nullify bonuses to CEL? I'd be okay with this alone.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm actually okay with them destroying the tiles because reasons

Something /Ice arrow/ something /frostbite /something /higher level pre existing ice tiles /something /new tile after pull /something/breaks again/ something /more damage
While I agree that fire tiles are "Stronger", since they don´t need an extra status effect for the damage and don´t just vanish(and do more damage than the strongest frostbite source even, if done right), Ice is kinda more tricky to use. Against certain builds with no teleport moves or other outstanding movements skills, it can pretty much slow them down to the point where you can get away like 3 turns from them, without them being able to fight back. If you now add Frostbite to it, they are pretty much dying in a frozen tundra befor even reaching you.

What makes Ice actually weaker tho is, how rare frostbite is as an effect. Many combinations of Ice builds have no way to even inflict Frostbite, with exception of a Combination with Mage or having Summoner with yukionna.
Physical ice user are kinda out of luck. Even archer needs Mage to inflict frostbite, cause kraken.

So instead of buffing the ice tiles themself, I kinda think it´s more of a problem from frostbites rarity. So I rather see some more options for Frostbite on other classes.([strike]Verglas[/strike](Just noticed they actually do now), Ice badge Soldier/duelist skills maybe?....Elemental impact Geldoren, that causes frostbite/Burn/Poison(Or lingering)/Magnetize/Interference(depending on badge), neverQ.Q)