Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambidexterity bugs and stuff.
when Ambidexterity is turned on Enchantment effects on sub weapons don't proc (tested with holy, rampage, and haunted soul)
Ambidexterity and MMA doesn't let you use generic skills (like Repel) with Bare Fists.
Can you give me the steps you used to reproduce this?

"Soapy" Wrote:Ambidexterity and MMA doesn't let you use generic skills (like Repel) with Bare Fists.

This isn't a bug. MMA only lets you use Fist skills without a fist weapon equipped and gives you access to a Fist sub-attack, as the description states.
I had a rampaging black xystron as a sub weapon to my bow, ambidextrous works allowing me to repel with subweapon but when it is turned on subattack , straight cannon , side cut , ect don't apply rampages effect

When ambidex is off it works fine
I can't reproduce this, just testing it with River Sword and Crystal Blade. Sidecut and Sub-Attack both applied the appropriate on-hit effects regardless of Ambidexterity setting.

Test again in 1.74c, I guess.
will do
Okay on hit effects work fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~new thing
Currently I have to toggle ambidexterity off to use Staightcannon/blowback cannon/ buster cannon/ chained weapon
Arbalest skills usually require a bow in the main hand and a weapon in the off hand. Ambidexterity would put your bow in your off hand and weapon in your main hand, so that's why it doesn't work. Probably.
That's annoying I have to have ambidextrous on to proc eviter with my sub weapon