Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With a bit of focus...
I'd keep something like this on the backburner until the trait rework. this feels like something a trait is worth.

also with scaled stats and dimishing returns the best tomes are the 50/50/50s because with buffing you can easily get all 3 stats to the high 60's, this is the same scaled attack I get If I had 90 scaled in a 100% scaling tome.
Are we forgetting pure power from Evoker? Adding spell power based on how many items you DON'T have equipped? I agree with the idea though.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Something more like:

- 50% Wil+ Power as long as both Weapon and Hand slots are empty
- 100% Wil+ Power, have spells scale off of WIL instead of ELE ATK as long as both Weapon and Hand slots are empty

Would make sorcery (and, thus, proper weaponless mages) much more common and on par with the power that tome/spelledge users get from their weapons. We could even go further and have it be so that sorcerers do raw magic damage instead of elemental magic damage with their spells in exchange for not being able to use incantations due to a lack of a tome.

At the very least, these sorts of changes would shake up the meta and make the game more interesting.

+1 to OP's ideas
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]