Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro Overload!
Hello, it's me again!

This is another idea that the aforementioned friend and I have brainstormed after the entire pawn shop thing. Would it also be possible to add in the following verbs in order to alleviate the struggle of using a mouse? These include:

open-chest: To open chests without needing to use a mouse.
harvest: To harvest rocks, plants, coral, and anything else without the need of a mouse either.

Seeing as there are so many verbs as is, I think these would be easy fixes and would help alleviate some of the performance issues people encounter when going through dungeons. With that said, if anyone has any other interesting verbs, feel free to toss them in replies here! We can all collaborate to try and make SL2 as convenient as possible!

Edit: And if it isn't too much to ask, could this possibly be pinned? I think adding more verbs would be a constant effort.
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]
Some of these might already be accomplished with WASD mode.
In wasd mode you can press Z or E to interact with chests (holding shift unlocks them, holding ctrl de-traps them), I haven't tested harvesting plants just yet.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Yes, but by using WASD it disables number pad movement. Along with this, there is the macro for unlocking chests and whatnot, but I'm specifically mentioning opening the chest itself. It doesn't work that way with WASD. With that said, if you could test harvesting that would be great, Spo.
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]
WASD mode shouldn't disable the numpad movement. In fact, it doesn't. It just didn't have macros for the north, south, east and west directions, just the diagonals. That's been fixed.