Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooky scary battles [New changes to HUD's overall oddities]
Also, the new changes are affecting the combat, once you do your first move, the upper HUD disappears, as well as the one for the battle order. And when the battle is concluded, everything is gone forever until you relog.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This also applies to your character profile page, if you slide your mouse on the vertical, the equipment will be showing in the wrong tab, overlapping the text.
Monochrome Male attacks Lax Enigma with Plain Tachi and hits them!
Lax Enigma takes 28 Slash physical damage.(Plain Tachi / Plain Tachi)

Is this supposed to happen, too?
"Snake" Wrote:Also, the new changes are affecting the combat, once you do your first move, the upper HUD disappears, as well as the one for the battle order. And when the battle is concluded, everything is gone forever until you relog.

This also happens when you spectate a match.
I'm working on it, noticed it myself. And yes, the battle log will now show the skill that did the damage as well as the weapon that was used in it.
Can't this be limited to Player Debug? At the Battle Log's changes, I mean.
I think its a neat addition since now we can have the names of our weapons flash in everybody's face for showing off sake. Game still needs HUD fixing as of this post!
[Image: tenor.gif]
I'll be uploading a version shortly that will be adding the experimental changes to the item belt, as well as fix this.