Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quickdraw
With the changes to how turn order is determined, the Quickdraw is pretty awful in PvE now. NPCs aren't subject to scaled stats and all of their stats count as base, so outspeeding them can be difficult at times, if not somewhat impossible.

I'm not sure what kind of fix would bring this in line without messing with turn order, but the weapon could use adjusting.
Quickdraw needs only two things now, in my opinion.

Better scalings (45% 45% CEL/SKI) and/or the QD's extra bullets effect being default, instead of betting on turn order.

But also adding the UL to 'base CEL' for turn order purposes can be a good solution. This mechanic is just borked a the moment and warrants a fix.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think that Quickdraw's initiative effect is literally just bugged, as was the initiative from Preparation before hand.
Was Preparation bugged or is it also behaving this way with the change to how turn order gets determined?
The latter. Quickdraw simply does nothing related to turn order. Preparation also didn't do anything for turn order. Both due to the changes on how turn order is defined.

And added to that, like I said ages ago, the gun is doing poor damage compared to what it did, a 'medium DPS damage', now it's just matador food as it doesn't do over 10 damage a shot even if you over-invest in SKI/CEL/GUI. It's why I suggested tipping up the SKI/CEL scaling by 20% total. Quickdraw as it is, is a 10* weapon that loses badly to a 1* rebellion handgun. It's just ugly.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]