Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long, Dark, and Wooden
Long Darkwood Tables automatically jump up 2 layers from the one you set them to, up to a maximum of 30, in two different situations.

One, if they occupy the same layer as other items they will jump above those in priority.

Two, the odd one here, the home owner moving via a portal

Also, as a sidenote, when you move long darkwood tables, they reset to layer 30. Every time.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Not sure what you mean, could you post screenshots of the item in question? Is this behavior consistent between all build-up furniture as well?
Well. Upon testing in another house, it doesn't happen. It has happened in two different houses now, however. Neither were mine, but, it happened and I was there to witness it.

The table in question here is this one here. [Image: KsjbYm2.png]

If I see this happen again, I'll add to this. In the meantime, I'll contact the people it's happened to/that are currently experiencing it and have them test other build up furniture in their home.

The specific details of what had gone on, also, were essentially that you would go to set the layer.

[Image: 77pxtU2.png]

And that would jump up by 2 (making this 3) after moving through a portal, but would stop at layer 30. And when you moved those tables as well, it would reset the layer the same way.

I can't imagine you'll find this bug yourself right now, as I can't seem to replicate it myself, but if I can find a reliable method and the source for why it's happening, I'll let you know.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Alright, well, let me know if it pops up again and if you learn anything else.