Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affinity Summoner Passives - No Effect?
Hello.

So, when adding points to the Summoner passive for Affinity: Fairy, I noticed that the stats on Wawa did not increase at all. I went into a battle to see if maybe the bonus would appear there, but they do not. As far as I can tell, this passive does not do anything. If that is the case, then it will be worth checking the other Affinity passives as well.

[Image: 868ed6167cd8d7ec10be1aef2665532a.png]
[Image: ee65b9acd3e9f966d1056bfec5d996d8.png]

Note that I am using Grand Summoner as my primary class, but I should still get these Summoner passives.
Screenshot the stats before investing while in battle and after investing in battle since I've known for a good while the contract list does not display the affinity bonus but in battle it's shown.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
"Raigen.Convict" Wrote:Screenshot the stats before investing while in battle and after investing in battle since I've known for a good while the contract list does not display the affinity bonus but in battle it's shown.
There's no need. If this bug is investigated by DevourerOfSouls or anyone else looking to verify, they'll see for themselves. I can easily fake in-battle stat pages by simply not investing points into Affinity passives.
Trust me when I say any and all added detail information is needed when dev looks into this sort of thing as many people are met with his infamous "more details" response. Be as thorough as possible.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
"Yark" Wrote:There's no need. If this bug is investigated by DevourerOfSouls or anyone else looking to verify, they'll see for themselves. I can easily fake in-battle stat pages by simply not investing points into Affinity passives.

Gee thanks man, I tested this out, youkai get the stated attributes from the summoner innates, this applies in battle, and out of battle too technically, as you can see your Wawa has 228/168 HP, but when you double click on them to check their stats in battle, the stats apply properly, as well as their VIT too so they don't suddenly have less HP either.

I will use my Legume as an example, an easy way to tell is because he has 0 GUI, 0 FAI and 0 APT, but in battle those attributes shoot up by 5 points each from the youkai innate that gives them more stats.

[Image: ueHlq1Z.png]
[Image: gUiyxtr.png]

There's no bug here, as far as I can see.
I say if anything Dev should allow the contract list to show the final stats of the youkai while affinity is active as the weird bonus hp and fp on the screen is confusing to anyone not aware. On top of this effect ceasing if you click another youkait then back to the initial one without closing the list.
I can confirm that it is working for Wawa now; I will check the rest of them and update if there are any problems. But I can tell you with certainty that this was not the case when I posted the thread a week ago.