Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons I use only 3 remains.
"firehawk11" Wrote:At the moment you can use TWO-handed with the Magical weapons, btw. Between parts and the fact Remains add 8, there is a weight adder tool, I am sure its easy to get a sword past 20 weight, in fact I think with parts and all this we are at either 16-18 weight total not adding in the weight of the sword itself, so if Two-handed is really to strong the make all Magical weapons, atkeast the swords,spears,axes, all 1 weight.

Tomes will always have the inherent advantage over two handed conduiz/etc. weapons, as tomes are more diverse in what domains they can cast from, as well as tomes always having the advantage of gaining full upgrade power when casting spells, which other weapons do not, tomes also do not need to be 2handed which can be its own boon, such as being paired with an elemental resist shield or another weapon and still have high spell power.
It's not that alone. It's that the specific scalings of the Magical Series weapons prevent too much abuse. Limiting it to one element while taking an enchant slot instead of having it take an enchant slot and be capable of all elements is preferable.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]