Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akim-bozo
Guns are in quite the very weird state right now, they're extraordinarily weak except for 1 very specific build, they cannot deal damage to save their life unless you're abusing MLM + QD, not to mention that currently Akimbo is quite literally in a busted state, dealing 0 damage per shot, I believe Akimbo needs a patchwork job until guns are looked at further in the future, to at least salvage a build from it, but currently it does nothing for you.

I'd suggest making it a lot like dagger dance, making it so that the basic attack it fires deals 40% of your SWA (split between its rounds) as damage, I figure that should be a quick patchwork job until guns are looked at. (I hope a reload mechanic comes in soon)
Multi round guns vs armor is what ruins them imo.
Lolzytripd post_id=34790 time=1547314467 user_id=58 Wrote:Multi round guns vs armor is what ruins them imo.

Guns ignore armor.
Matador definitely ruins them, and I think phys % too?
Both of those do work again guns yes, given their properties, this is a thread on Akimbo being actually 0 damage though under any circumstance.
An Akimbo patchwork would be nice. As Spoops said there are very few uses for any gun outside of Moonlight Mercy + Quickdraw because they don't do enough damage compared to other weapons. Adjusting Akimbo to do more than 1 damage would be nice atleast until does whatever he wants to do with guns. I think the problem is that Akimbo doesn't get any bonuses from SKI. I don't know the damage formula for factoring in Akimbo damage but it's the only thing that makes sense right now.
Akimbo has been bugged like that for around five or six months now. It doesn't do the extra round's damage for some demonic reason, and it should be fixed.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yes multishots need their love and with the upcoming talent for two-handing guns there's now really no reason to akimbo anything.

Maybe akimbo can let you fire any two guns provided you can carry both instead of solely handguns?
[Image: tenor.gif]
Perhaps make it stronger but also with a chance to disarm if you aren't strong enough.