Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greedy Ghost [v.2.00.7b]
So when multiple ghosts are in a party the first one to attack an enemy inflicts Claret Call and no other Ghost can. They can power up this Claret Call for the first ghost but it will only be used by the first Ghost who attacked this specific enemy powering up their physical damage and being used for skills like Ether Invitation and Reaper Scythe.

Considering Claret Call used to have multiple instances each one being attributed to the specific player who inflited it I feel that this is indeed a bug.
This should be corrected in 2.00.7c.
This is still an issue in 2.00.8. Still having only 1 instance of CC applied to a target being attacked by Multiple ghosts and all they do is power up the single instance of CC that can only be used by the one who marked it.
Are you sure there are no other factors involved here, like Bloody Palms?
Bloody Palms automatically resets the Claret Call lvl to 12, that is another issue entirely and makes them kind of incompatable with current ghost. This is just multiple ghosts attacking the same target with only 1 instance of CC happening and it being powered up by these other ghosts instead of them creating their own Claret Calls. Tested it now, 2 ghosts both basic attacked the same person and only 1 Stack of CC was visible on them both times which got stronger when either ghost did physical damage to them but only one of the Ghosts got the benefits which was the increased damage in this case.
Who is the causer of the status? What is the level of it?
Okay I did another test with myself (Nonchalant Veteran), another Ghost(Arrogant Blonde) and our target (Tedric). First the other ghost attacked the target, they have fitting form and their torso is 5 weight so they created a single instance of a lvl 3 Claret Call as seen in this image here.
[Image: dFfyYlO.png]

And then I attacked them, without fitting form and instead of creating a new instance of lvl 2 Claret Call I powered up the first infliction of it by 2 levels making it a single instance of lvl 5 claret call as seen here.
[Image: BoquY7l.png]

And to note the owner of this Claret Call was the original person attacking them (Arrogant Blonde) as shown in this picture from the person we tested this on.
[Image: AqYTq6Z.png]

Since the Causer was the first person who attacked (Arrogant Blonde) then they are the only one who gets the benefits from this Claret Call.
Should be corrected in 2.00.9