Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mask of Paper [v.2.00.7b]
Mask of Metal does not appear to be working at all, I have tried the trait with heavy armour, Turtle Shell specifically, and both the Fang Faced Helmet and the Dragon King Helmet and it just doesn't hide my HP/FP during PvP against other players.

Edit: As an addon, after going into some PvE fights I have noticed that the trait seems to basically be applying in the reverse. When I examine myself all of my stats are now ??? though the scaled stats are still visible. My Skill list has also been replaced with ????????????. It also appears to applying for mobs as well as their stats and skills are all replaced with ??????? like they are boss mobs with Record Erasure.
I'll just post here that in 2.00.9b the same issues are still present. My HP/FP are still visible to my PvPpponent and other players even with the trait and a helmet equipped (the same ones as above). As well as both my stats and my skills are replaced with ????????? when I go to examine myself in a fight be it PvP or PvE.
I see why it will make you unable to see your own stats but are you sure other players can see them? If so, is Mysterious bugged too? They both work the same way.
I just had a test fight against a Spellthief while I had Mask of Metal equipped. WHen I checked their status their Level, HP and FP were all '???'. But when they checked me they could see my level, HP and FP just fine without any issues. Furthermore they can still see their own stats and skills just fine but my non-scaled stats and my skills are still ????? when I check them myself so they don't seem to be working in the same way. I even did a test where I took off my helmet and I was able to see my own stats and skills again so the issue is solely with Mask of Metal.
This has been corrected.