Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.00.7b] Ether Invitation
Ether invitation currently has several interactions I don't believe to be intended. The description reads:

Quote:If it hits, and they are marked with Claret Call, the Claret Call explodes in the wound, consuming it and making them Unmarkable for 2 rounds, but giving them Cursed Wound LV X.

Currently, the following happens when using Ether Invitation:

1. Ether Invitation does not gain any bonus damage from Claret Call, as it's consumed before damage is calculated.
2. Ether Invitation does not apply Unmarkable, regardless of whether Claret Call was consumed.
3. Ether Invitation applies Cursed Wounds without the presence of Claret Call on the target.
1) How did you test this?
2) This has been corrected.
3) How did you test this? Was Claret Call applied to any enemy before you used it?
I was doing my own tests for this since I noticed the same issue so I'll post what I got here. I fought a Prinny and did several tests to get these consistant results.

This was the damage I got from just basic attacking from the get go without any CC (I even skipped turns to make sure battle rush's bonus power was off)
Critical Hit! Nonchalant Veteran attacks Prinny with Bloody Spear and hits them!
Prinny takes 165 Pierce physical damage. (Bloody Spear)

This was the damage I got with a Basic Attack after stacking 40 levels of Claret Call. The same conditions as the first basic attack.
Critical Hit! Nonchalant Veteran attacks Prinny with Bloody Spear and hits them!
Prinny takes 223 Pierce physical damage. (Bloody Spear)

And this was the damage I got after stacking 40 levels of Claret Call before performing Ether Invitation. I was at full HP so I got no bonus damage added onto it. To futher note this is also the exact same damage from using EI instantly without any stacks of Claret Call. Any other conditions were the same for the first two attacks
Prinny takes 164 Pierce physical damage. (Bloody Spear)

As for the Cursed Wounds I ran up to a Prinny and used EI from the get go without applying any CC stacks. While it didn't lose any of its maximum HP Cursed Wounds was applied to it as a Debuff.
These have all been corrected.