Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trait: Elemental Fists
Let's go ahead and give bare hands an interesting niche, shall we? This was brainstormed out earlier, while I was thinking about punch velocity for some reason. It could also be used as an elemental impact based MA skill with some tweaking.

Elemental Fists:
Requires: 40 STR, CEL, DEF, RES, VIT, FAI, or LUC + Starsign
------------------------------------------

Your fists have become the stuff of legend. Your punches so attuned to your starsign's element. When attacking with your bare-fist, and critical hitting, you deal elemental damage equal to your elemental attack of your starsign/2, you also have a (STATLV%) chance of triggering an effect based on your starsign.

Fire: Create a line of cinders at FireATK/2LV 4 tiles long behind your opponent. 3 rounds
Ice: Create a line of ice tiles 4 tiles long behind your opponent that last for ice atk/10 rounds
Wind: Range changed to 6 tiles, leave behind air shafts for Wind atk/10 rounds.
Earth: Pillage the ground beneath your opponents, inflicting pillaged equal to your earth atk/10 rounds.
Dark: Dark water spews from your palms, leaving dark water tiles on the ground leaving darkwater tiles behind for Dark atk/10 levels (4 tiles)
Holy: Light shafts are generated from your palms in a 4 tile line behind your opponent, lasting Light atk/10 rounds
Aqua: Rain tiles are created by your fists, in a 4 tile line for Water ATK/10 rounds
Lightning: Lightning damage on the 4 tiles behind, no tile effects, crit chance

While this trait is equipped, you cannot equip any weapon besides bare fist, even with talents/classes.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
thats very dope ryu.

now I can literally overdrive people with my elementalistic fists!
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
I'd prefer the trait to just only work if you have no weapons equipped, rather than weapons being unequippable.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
I prefer the scaling of Bare Fists changing from 105% STR to something like:

Mars Starsign = 80% WIL/25% STR
Mercury Starsign = 80% SKI/25% STR
Saturn Starsign = 50% CEL/55% STR
Venus Starsign = 40% DEF/65% STR
Pluto Starsign = 40% RES/65% STR
Uranus Starsign = 50% FAI/55% STR
Jupiter Starsign = 50% LUC/55% STR

And also the same trait should allow you to rename your Bare Fists to something else, so we can rename them to a martial art you're ICly using, like 'Muai Thai' or 'Capoeira', or simply 'Bare Feet' to match one's fluff of using their legs to fight.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]